Putting hope within reach through the power of Jesus Christ!
Our purpose is to provide adults and families with an effective and comprehensive Christian faith-based solution to life-controlling drug and alcohol problems in order for them to become productive members of society. By applying biblical principles, Adult and Teen Challenge endeavors to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well, and spiritually alive. We have sent countless thousands of successful men and women back into their communities and workplaces, equipped to help others.
We want to provide you and your loved ones with hope for a new drug-free future through the power of Jesus.
We exhibit and inspire excellence. We provide curriculum for students and training tools so they can learn dependence on God. Our programs foster role clarity and place tools in their hands to learn a new way of living.
We are stronger together. Our office nurtures resource connections and seeks out funding options to strengthen the ministries. We also pursue legislative positional opinions to remove barriers that stand in the way.
- We are trusting God to do the impossible.
- We are relentless in our efforts to raise up leaders.
- We are building a collaborative culture in pursuit of our shared vision.
- We are constantly testing new tools, technology, and methods to reach those in our communities.
- Evangelism & Discipleship are at the center of everything we do
- Developing leaders from within as the transformed become transformers
- Engage the culture through a Biblical worldview